Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving.

OMG moving packing awkjhdflwekwle *zonk*

Ahem.

We're moving. In case I hadn't mentioned it. We're moving Friday.

Aunt Marcy and Aunt Nicole have been extremely helpful in entertaining the babyface the past two evenings so I could get some packing done.

You'd think I'd have more to say. Hmm. Let's see. Elijah spent the day crawling around like crazy, and talking up a storm. It was awesome, and would have been even more awesome if I hadn't been feeling like a useless moron for having a silent migraine. (I mean seriously? Why can't I handle this weirdness when there's no pain? Oh that's right--because I CAN'T WALK OR SPEAK! I still got laundry done and dinner made, though, so I guess I shouldn't feel so guilty.)

How about some pictures?


From Elijah

Us on the train!

From Elijah

Look at him stand!

From Elijah

I'm proud of this shot.

From Elijah

He is less than impressed, when aunt Kacy is carrying him to the ocean.

From Elijah

Destroying my turtles, however, was fun!

From Elijah

Kisses for Kacy :D

From Elijah

This was one of the birds that kept trying to steal our food.

From Elijah

There was a rainbow!! Can you see it?

From Elijah

And this shot is of our new floors, because they're awesome.


There are more pictures here, including some cell phone noms and more shots at the beach :)

No comments: