Friday, January 7, 2011

Mama Flying!

^^ How we explained that Mama was going away for a few days.

Today, he decided that a small blue elephant is officially "Lumpy" from a Pooh Bear movie. His Roo toy and "Lumpy" played in the car all the way too and from the airport, even re-enacting scenes from the movie. I love that he has the imagination to do that. It's good.

He has also taken a liking to my Tiger. I'll get it back in a week or so once he's forgotten it exists ;)

I love it when he climbs into his chair all by himself because he's hungry. Not quite as awesome as him asking for food, but better than him just running into the kitchen and trying to open cabinets or messing with things on the counter.

Still working on getting him to not put things in the dog's water. He tried to put "Lumpy" in there. Trying to get him to ask to play in water, and giving him a separate bowl to play in. Gonna take time, so we'll see how it goes.

He dumped all of his trains behind the couch today. Ugh. Got them all out, but I'm so short!

And apparently he likes Gummi Bears, but then again, who doesn't?

I'll attempt to post tomorrow, when hopefully I won't have a migraine.

~M

2 comments:

Mama Coyote said...

This post is awesome, Maddy :D

Satyrblade said...

Awwwwww. The Cute, it 'splodeth. :)