Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tea?

Good morning, world. Why I am awake I do not know. Rather, why I am awake and relatively cheerful, but I'll take it, because being cranky at my family is a bad idea and makes everyone miserable.

I do not seem to be particularly coherent this morning, but I'm going to post anyway ;)

Things that have been keeping me sane lately:
-Warning! Readers Advisory!
-Stepables (I have PLANS!)
-the thought of making woven rag rugs some day (as if I don't have enough crafts projects)
-ClickerTraining.com
-the idea of a dog couch
-the idea of training all the dogs to go to mats when someone knocks at the door

3 comments:

Dyannamika said...

I have cocoa tea. I know you're jealous.

Satyrblade said...

<3

Did Brenna tell you how we "met" the other day? :)

Mama Coyote said...

@Dyannamika: Oh tea... you should share.

@Satyr: No! Tell! :D