Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memory? What memory? aka Marriage

I just had to search my email to find out what date B and I got married, because I kinda-sorta figured the anniversary was coming up but I didn't know if it was one year or two.

I promise that mindset doesn't reflect my devotion to the relationship... it just reflects my confusion that the law cares so much, and also that the baby ate my brain.

On the other hand, I do remember the day itself fondly (except for the migraine), because two friends drove out with us and the reverend lady was very nice and her house was so cute. And we had steak afterwards.

And the vows were nice, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff Deutsch said...

Hello Mama Coyote,

I'm sure Brian didn't hold it against you.

For future reference, you might try Google Calendar. It can send you reminders by email, pop-up or even both!

Cheers,

Jeff Deutsch

Mama Coyote said...

Brian was not surprised that I didn't know :) I've asked other people for when my own birthday is...

I SHOULD try Google Calendar... but that would require actually using it... and I am notoriously bad at actually using tools like that.

Thanks for commenting :)