Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elijah and Dragons

So, last night, I got home around 9pm after driving from Charlotte, NC to home. The drive was long but my car made it. This morning, I bring in some of my things. Pillows... Blanket... and my Crimson Chinese Dragon statue. I was showing the statue to Coyote when Elijah comes over and begins saying, "Real Dragon... A real dragon." He touched it and stared at it for a little while. When I took it back and began to take it downstairs, he waved and said, "Bye Dragon." It was one of the cutest things I have seen from him so far.

Elijah is getting better about enunciating words and speaks clearly. He is grown a bit in the week that I havent been here. Uncle Emo is here and has been a big help with the house and the family. Things are moving quick and hectic for this coming weeks. Hopefully, we can all stay slightly sane.

No comments: