Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh Baby!

Favorite moment from the past weekend: Baby checking out the cave in the basement, going back and forth between mom and dad, and talking about a party he was going to have with blueberry pie. I never found out where that awesome party was :)

And there was the piano. He played on it a while. It can make different sounds; flute, organ, electric piano, etc. He looked at me at one point and said "Be careful Maddy! Push the buttons!" And then we learned that on pianos, they're called keys, not buttons. And then he randomly asked "What if I get lost?" but seemed pretty content with my response. "You can't get lost, you're right here, silly!"

And then the piano went to "sleep". And Baby was sad.

Now back to a group paper I have to write today, without any group input. Murderous rampages, anyone?

No comments: