Friday, April 22, 2011

Waffles & Playgrounds

Good morning. It is a morning.

I have 45 gigs of music on shuffle right now. This should be interesting.

I don't think I actually have anything interesting to say right now, but if I don't try to post when I feel like it, then... er... well, nothing bad will happen and the world will continue just as it is. But! Hello. This is a blog post.

I've fallen down in routines lately, in making sure there's breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. We're doing better; and after dinner, we've been going to the playground. Elijah loves to "swing high!" and play in the sand.

I made waffles yesterday! Gluten-free, dairy-free ones, too. From a mix. But the mix tasted awful, so I added applesauce, extra sugar, a little vanilla extract (that Grandmere made!), and a lot of cinnamon. They were well-received by the family, and I don't expect that there are any left this morning. Which probably means I'm making more today.

I want to try this recipe: Glad GFCF all-purpose flour

That website is pretty awesome. I think it's going to help a lot.

Update on the bathroom renovation: The renovators found mold. We're in the processing of figuring out how to take care of that and how to pay for it. Sigh.

Out for now,
Mama Coyote

No comments: