Monday, December 14, 2009

Early morning.

It's 7:43am and Elijah and I are awake and we've had breakfast and seen Daddyface off to work, complete with a belly full of breakfast (ham and swiss on a baguette) and plenty of good-morning Frangelico-flavoured coffee and a travel mug of coffee to go and a lunch for today and snacks for the week.

Now if I were reading this elsewhere, I'd probably be rolling my eyes and thinking 'good god stop bragging'.

But oh well. If I have to be turned into a morning person (I got up at 6:53am... around then used to be when I'd go to BED), I might as well make the most of it, and do what I live to do these days: Take care of my boys.

---

When Mama Kacy and I took the babyface to Gymboree on Friday, the teacher called, "Mommies and... and adults..." to parachute time. I was amused.

Elijah will move up to the next level class next month. I love going to Gymboree, I love seeing him with all the other kids. The younger ones remind me how far he's come, and the older ones remind me what I have to look forward to. It's pretty awesome.

No comments: