Monday, May 23, 2011

Titi Bug doesn't have issues, she has a subscription

So, I'm trying to figure out why I'm always sick. One person, a Pagan Reverend who is like a second (or rather, at this point, 18th) mother to me, suggested I get checked for Lyme's, which may be dormant, and Lupus (oh, God, please, not Lupus). Also, B12 and B6, which I probably need more of, being mixed and part Native American. I'm also going to try and take a few different cleansing baths and see if that won't at least help me.

I guess it would make sense if I have Lyme's and didn't know it. I remember, back after Ap went off to boot camp and I was often alone in the house and bored silly, I'd walk what must have been five miles to the library to surf the net and sit in good A/C. Once, while sitting at the computer, I reached up to play with my earrings, like I do when I'm thinking and I felt what I thought was a scab. I picked at it and got a tick in my hand. I crushed it between my thumbnails and thought little more of it. Not long after that, Tim and I moved out and started going to school and trying to keep my own household and I thought the stress made me sick. Maybe it was Lyme's and that's what's wrong with me.

In either case, I'm going to try attacking this from both sides. I have plans for a Chaplet for my own purposes. I'll post about it here and maybe that will encourage Mama C and M. to make more craft posts (*nudgenudge* C'mon, ladies, don't leave me hanging). With any luck, that'll give me a spiritual edge while the doctor and new vitamins give me a physical edge. I'll post more when I have it.

--Titi Bug

No comments: