Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Brains, mmmm

We're watching Baby Sign (yes, again. we watch it most mornings. I need a bigger library of baby DVDs.), and when the speech therapist lady with big hair came on the screen, Elijah put his hands on his head. What is he thinking?

I would give a LOT to know what he's thinking, all the time. My favourite computer game is the original Creatures game, where you raise cute little creatures called a Norns. There's a function that allows you to see what your Norn is looking at. I want that for Elijah! Arrrrg! What is he seeing? What he is thinking? It drives me crazy if I let myself think about it.

So. Someone. Now. Get to work on baby-brain-interpreter machine type thing.

I'd do it myself, but I've got six loads of laundry to do.

(And I'm not a brain surgeon or telepath.)

No comments: