Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A day.

This is awesome:


Dumb Cat Can't Figure Out How To Drink - Watch more Funny Videos

I want a cat.

---

My dad sent Elijah a grab bag from a Pow Wow that he and my mom went to over the weekend. This grab bag contained two army men, an army truck, a balloon, and a water gun.

Is it just me, or is a set of American army men just about the single most tasteless thing one could offer at a Native American event?

---

Elijah has eaten:
-a banananana
-some cow's milk
-rice
-pho noodles
-mac and cheese
-Cheerios

Keeping it simple today because he had a bad night. I should have thought of that BEFORE the mac and cheese, but, well. Tomorrow may just be Cheerios and breastmilk, depending on how tonight goes.

---

Today was a good day. Spending time with friends is good.

No comments: