Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day three!

Pandora.com is awesome right now. Depeche Mode and the Sisters of Mercy are the basis of the station I'm listening to now. It feeds me Marianne Faithfull and Tom Waits. Crazy!

---

I have too many tabs open. Some of them are for sharing. This is sharing, right?

A subway ad for the movie 2012 - this is pretty impressive.

OMG Katamari baby!!

Periodic Table. Really.

Snugglesafe - I really want one of these. It gets cold in Elijah's room at night. My feet freeze.

Homework Win - Awesome!

Raccoons and a bus - for some reason all I can think is "Does this bus go tae the Dennistoun Palais?"


And last but most amazingly:

648-Megapixel Image of Our Galaxy

---

PICTURES!


From Elijah


From Elijah

He chose that pink shirt over a black one.

From Elijah


From Elijah





We have a nice cuddly reading space in the bottom of the closet now :)


What is this?








Gymboree!
































Check out those socks!

No comments: