Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am Pollution.

It's about to storm. This makes me unbelievably happy.

---

Today was not a good day: I didn't sleep last night (Elijah did), woke up in a lot of pain (head, joints, shoulders, back, eyes), moped around all day, gave a virus access to my computer, and watched Elijah pull the PS2 off of its perch. It crashed to the floor and stopped working.

Brian fixed both PS2 and computer when he got home, because he is awesome that way.

The evening was much improved: Dinner with my boys, then a walk outside in the dark while the storm rolled in.

---

I wish I had more interesting things to say today, but I don't think I do. I haven't checked out StumbleUpon yet... maybe I will and post again.

If anyone has any particular ideas that I should ramble about, feel free to comment with them? (Sonja, I bet you could come up with a few :) )

8 comments:

Kris said...

Thankyou for visiting me. Please keep in touch. your blog is excellent one. Keep writing, we do expect more from you.

Mama Coyote said...

Thank you, Kris! :)

Luka said...

I didn't sleep neither :)

thoughtsandsport.blogspot.com/

AW said...

nice blog..listen to sum music :p

Sherry said...

I love storms too. And, everything smells so nice after one.

Sherry

Mama Coyote said...

Everyone -- thanks for the visits and the comments :D And I'll be checking out your blogs :)

Sherry -- I agree :D

Sonja said...

I enjoy the way you write Mama Coyote. I wonder if you have tried acupuncture for pain. You have much experience with gaming and animals. Now a baby too! Write about what interests you and you will do well.
Hugs all the way from Oregon~~~ Sonja

Mama Coyote said...

Sonja, thank you :D I haven't tried acupuncture, and am not sure my insurance would cover it... but we'll be looking into some sort of pain management program in the next few months. But first that requires a diagnosis.